Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thing 3: RSS Feeds

I am attempting to get caught up on my 23 things since it is exam week and the library is fairly quiet. Today I discovered the world of RSS Feeds. I always see the little RSS icon on many of the websites I visit however, I never paid much attention to it or had any idea how much easier and quicker it would make it to get all of my news. I subscribed to FLS (Free Lance Star) News to get all of my local news, FOX News for regional/state news, Germanna Community College News so I can keep up to date on what is going on here at the college, National Weather Outlook so I know what is going on outside, and last but certainly not least, I subscribed to The PRP for all of my music news.

No comments:

Post a Comment